Thursday, May 3, 2007

A Letter From An Inmate



Recently, we recieved a wonderful letter from an inmate that blessed our souls. We felt that we would like to share with you what this inmate had said to us. Be Blessed!!

Dear Terry,
I hope and pray and know the Lord has brought healing and comfort to you and your wife. My mother went to be with the Lord 11 years ago next month. I miss her and look forward to seeing her in heaven. That is, thanks to your music ministry. I want you to know what a blessing you have been to me. The first time I saw you at the Prison Unit was in April of 2006. Your music set me free and in a following Sunday service I turned my whole life over to the Lord. I had been saved since I was 23, but I was a backslider for many years. When I did come back to the Lord I didn't give Him my whole life; thus, I ended up in here. Though I lost everything when I came to prison I am now totally free. I finally know for sure that I am forgiven and I will get to be with the Lord in heaven. You played a big part in that and I thank you!!!
In His Love,
Signed Inmate
Here at our ministry we recieve many letters from men and women incarcerated, like this letter, and find ourselves blessed each and every time. We are very blessed and grateful when we know that our supporters also share in this as well. At this time we want to thank each and everyone who stands with this ministry in prayer as well as support what we do.
God Richly Bless Everyone of You
Zoe Ministries Inc.,
Staff

No comments: